Unlocking my Creativity.

I've always known myself to be a creative and crafty person, but never explored such avenue. During my school break (Educator), I've decided to try a few creative ideas, throwing these out to social media and my friends, hoping to get a positive response. Surprisingly, it was good, a few of my friends had also bought some of these items, with satisfaction.

These are the items i will be focusing on: Tie- dye T- shirts, Pendants & Shell Earrings.

Interested persons can email me. at: kpjerome86@gmail.com :)

Here are some photos displaying such.


 Test Trial 1 and 2.


 Successful outcome 1 and 2.

Wooden beads Bracelet.

Pendant made with Sea glass and Sea shells.

                 

Necklace and Earring made from Cowrie shells.

Comments

  1. Good beautiful works and good day to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, do have a wonderful day also.

      Delete

Post a Comment