Meet the Kalinago's From Dominca.

   I first saw the ad via Social Media and quickly became excited about this. I've always wanted to meet the descendants of the kalinago tribe but my finance would not allow me to travel over to Dominica. 
  But they were here for the Kalinago Cultural Showcase put on by the Kalinago Beach Resort, located at Morne Rouge Beach, better known as BBC. http://grenadagrenadines.com/explore/attractions/beaches/morne-rouge-beach-bbc

   Let me warn you, both my friends & I did not make it in time to see the cultural side of the show case, but was able to get a picture; still worth it.



  Here is a flyer of the Cultural Showcase. If you so decide on attending, share your experience.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hiking: Mt. Qua- Qua

How to Survive Mid Term - Tips.