Coconut water in the market.

Time: 7:30am
Location: The Market square, St. George.

Thank god for creating coconut water or as some call it, water nut. It is not my actual habit to be here ritually, unless I'm chilling with my uncle of course.
Early morning fresh air, breakfast on the go with a nice dose of coconut water, oh i love it.
You can never go wrong when you're here, $3:00 to $5:00 (EC) are the price range, reasonable if you ask me.
This wonderful nut can replenish a tiring body, I'm sure my blood cells are happy at this moment.
Seriously, who would pass on having coconut water especially in the morning.

The benefits of living in the Caribbean.

ISLAND LOVE. REPLENISH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hiking: Mt. Qua- Qua

Sea Adventure: Sandy Island Pt. 2

How to Survive Mid Term - Tips.